close

When I say..."I am a Christian"     (當我說我是基督徒時 作者:Kitty)



When I say..."I am a Christian"     (當我說我是基督徒時)
I'm not shouting "I am saved"     (我並不是在叫喊著 "我是得救的")
I'm whispering "I get lost!"         (而是在低聲的說 "我曾經迷失過")
"That is why I chose this way."     ("所以我選擇了這條路")

When I say..."I am a Christian"     (當我說我是基督徒時)
I don't speak of this with pride.     (並不是因為我覺得比你高一等)
I'm confessing that I stumble         (而是承認我一直在蹣跚而行)
and need someone to be my guide.     (所以我需要一位生命中的嚮導)

When I say..."I am a Christian"     (當我說我是基督徒時)
I'm not trying to be strong.         (我並不是在顯示自己很強壯)
I'm professing that I'm weak         (而是在承認自己的軟弱)
and pray for strength to carry on.    (並禱告尋求繼續前進的力量)

When I say..."I am a Christian"     (當我說我是基督徒時)
I'm not bragging of success.         (我並不是在吹噓我的成功)
I'm admitting I have failed           (而是承認自己的失敗)
and cannot ever pay the debt.      (並且沒有能力償還所背負的債)

When I say..."I am a Christian"     (當我說我是基督徒時)
I'm not claiming to be perfect,     (我並不是在自我宣稱我是完美的)
my flaws are too visible             (而是讓你看到我生命中的瑕疵是這麼的明顯)
but God believes I'm worth it.      (但神相信我是有價值的)

When I say..."I am a Christian"        (當我說我是基督徒時)
I still feel the sting of pain            (我還是會感到痛如針刺般)
I have my share of heartaches         (但我有神來分擔我的心痛)
which is why I seek His name.         (所以我會繼續尋求祂的面)

When I say..."I am a Christian"     (當我說我是基督徒時)
I do not wish to judge.                 (我並不是在評價你)
I have no authority.                     (因為我沒有那樣的權柄)
I only know I'm loved.                 (我只知道我是被愛著的)

 

 

好棒!!!

這是真的!

 

這篇文章引用自"http://brian5pig.pixnet.net/blog/post/21747870"

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    vanessa030201 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()